AU

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good value. We are massively deficient in vitamin K as it used to be generated during the fermentation of vegetables when people did not have refrigerators. There is actually an entire book out there about vitamin K, from a Canadian naturopathic doctor. She recommends MK-7 as the MK-4 (short chain) is synthetic and quickly excreted. This brand seem good and I will be buying this again

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Vit K2, as MK7 (best form) helps direct calcium to bones rather than to blood vessels / heart where it’s not wanted. Note that some Vit K2 don’t use the MK7 version and are usually cheaper(for a reason). However, seek medical advice first if you are on blood thinners, since Vit K is involved in the clotting process. This product provides value for money and lasts for 2 months (60 caps).

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good price for a good product. I take 2 with a meal. Cleans my arteries of calcium build up, and makes sure they calcium goes where it is needed. Like fine-tuning your health.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Vitamin K2 with the most effective MK-7 form. Very competitive price and trustworthy company. One pill dosage a day is enough for me. Size of the pill makes it easy to swallow. Benefits are supported by research evidence.

I like vitamin K2 - MK7 I using it 1 per day and want to raise up to 200mcg per day.

792cf190-c259-4e6e-b560-14faaa0b8e60
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Decent dosage (100mcg) per tablet is more convient than taking 2 or 3 tablets from a low dosage product.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great and quality alternative to more expensive brands. I really hope the price stays the same.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think this is optimal dosage and biovability D3 K2 Mk7 product. Since I use it Ive never been sick.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Vitamin levels are always good according to blood tests so it must be working :).

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I take 2 caps a day together with my vitamin D3 drops. I think this combination is important. Will order again.