AU

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent! Love this Brand of Olive oil!!!

This is so good and taste Devine! I love this brand of Olive oil, I can say I can buy nothing in this quality level in my local supermarket and I am so glad I can purchase here in iherb! This Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil has Superb quality, fresh rich aroma and best price here! Highly recommended this version to be used in fresh green salads and entrees dishes cause you can taste the true flavor without the heat influence, in case of cooking dishes, I would highly recommend the more affordable SITIA Extra Virgin version.

131788cf-9c3d-42e3-a0f6-cdcd377c9efd
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I found this brand of olive oil in a review of the best quality, authentic olive oils. It’s described as having a robust flavor and is certified as a genuine product from Greece.I love the flavor and the price is great for the quality and authenticity. I’m not an expert, but I can say that this oil has a wonderful flavor and I don’t find it to be too bold.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been using this product for my cooking, majority the Chinese cooking where higher heat is being used. My kitchen is no more greasy like the other commercial "suitable for high heat cooking" products. I use this oil as my facial cleansing oil and followed by using this oil again as my "moisturizer". This oil is so good that I use it from inside to outside. 😋😋😋

Posted on May 24, 2022

won't buy again if you're going to send old harvest, I mean If I wanted an old harvest I would have gone for cheaper oil, not organic extra virgin olive oil, come on it should be fresh!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Quality package and ingredients, great taste, easy to use size for cooking. Recommendation included. Composition beneficial

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I bought it for my Dad he asked me to buy it again

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Gaea Planet olive oil can be used as a dressing for any fresh homemade salads

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this brand of olive oil.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Very full bodied and rich in taste.