AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
It helps

Whenever I start to get a sore throat I use this and it knocks out anything that was trying to happen! I'm a singer, so throat health is very important. I keep this in my purse at all times! Great for fighting stuff off in the cold/flu season.

I've been using echinacea for over 10 years. The throat sprays are very effective at not just warding colds/flu off, but stopping them in their tracks...if you start therapy early, or before traveling. The quality of this supplement is great.. Echinacea liquid needs some kind of citrus or other flavor to make it palatable for me. It improved my scratchy throat instantly! I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love the quality of this brand, but the actual flavor can be quite strong. I love a good burn in my throat from throat sprays and I don’t mind strong, bitter flavors. So, obviously not recommend for those who want a mild flavor without a strong burn. My kids are older so they also don’t mind it. I can’t see young kids being okay with this one. Not sure of the long term benefits yet, but it helps right away when I have a tickle in my throat. I like the mix of ingredients. The spray works well to hit the back of throat.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

The minute you feel something coming on use this as instructed and from my experience its gone in a day. If you are prone to sinus infections and inflammation in the face, this is a must

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Love it so much! Very helpful for my sore throat and also for my mouth sores, couldn’t fine any better medicine for that for a years! Thank you so much!!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This strong and powerful spray helps get rid of throat irritations quickly. I order it a lot of times. I think it's one of the most effective throat sprays on the market.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Very good quality, a great mixture or ingredients that help the sore throat. Handy package. It definitely improves and fastens your overcoming of sore throat, can't live without one in my stash. Great for any age except children as it has some alcohol.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

When I have a sore throat or feel sick, just spray it on my throat,then recover the next day. Now I'm spraying on my throat even while going out or after returning home.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Tastes icky and stings, but it really helps when you have a sore throat! Highly recommend!