AU

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Great product, high quality!

This was my first experience with Eleuthero root, and I went with Gaia because I trust their quality and efficacy more than any other brand. It has not disappointed! I've been using it for a month and am really enjoying the addition to my supplement regimine. No burpy after effects or upset stomach. Great product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Eleuthero Root is also known as Siberian ginseng. This product is good and trusted for its quality though it is expensive. I hope Gaia Herbs will keep the price and give promotional discounts now and again. After taking this product for about 1.5 weeks, I feel more energetic and in better mood to do my daily chores. Before taking this product, I was lethargic, Low energy and relied on coffee to complete my daily chores. I certainly feel a boost in energy to get through my day. I will buy this product again from iherb.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

One of my favorite brands and products. This helped with fatigue and even chronic back pain. Siberian ginseng is great for that, not to mention I felt more at ease and calm within myself. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I love Gaia herbs! Thank you so much for making these clean supplements that have just the organic herb and nothing else added 🧡 you can really feel that gaia herbs are pure and clean, they shine with life and light 🥰💛 and theyre beautifully powerful! They have helped me so much. Thank you Anthony William medical medium for guiding me to these 🧡

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

good product gives me back my energy. I feel it is clean and easy to absorb for my body

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

using this for both me and my husband to maintain fertility whilst trying to conceive.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I take 1 capsule daily, essential supplement in pandemic! Stay safe and healthy!

a4a30555-0edb-46af-9943-d24bc9058379
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I took it for a couple days , and it seemed to upset my stomach. I’ll give it another try though eventually.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Ingredients are good, easy to carry.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I feel much more energetic after starting taking this product. Good quality will buy again.