AU

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very helpful for occasional tummy issues, we use it every time my child has upset stomach, one dropper of this tonic with little bit of water solves the problem. Excellent quality and great combination of herbs . Can highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

My daughter was born prematurely but had digestive issues due to undeveloped intestines so I was battling with stool and tommy ache issues over 4 yrs now . Saw one review and decided to try and I glad I did . Her chronic hiccups is better and have free bowl movement. No more constipation and occasionally stomach pain after a drop immediately gets better same applies to me I had issue with stomach nearly called ambulance but after taking some in few minutes I was better and well . Is a must have as a mother

b387cb89-48a3-4fa2-a1a5-78f9ce0f7a27
Posted on May 5, 2021

My 2 year old daughter is constantly complaining of tummy trouble, so i bought this to try. She takes it very easily, and although ive only used it a couple times so far, it did seem to settle her tummy, and she hasn't complained about her tummy since like she usually does. Whether coincidence or because of this stuff, i am not sure, but it seems like a good product, good ingredients, and i plan to always have some on hand for my kiddos now.

Very good for baby with a teeth pain, make more calm process. Recommend

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great fast acting for kids upset stomach. I just wish herb would carry more of this range

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great & helpful product for Kids. The kids like the taste also

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Worked withing seconds on my 3 year old. Great taste and quality

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It really works for my children to alleviate GI discomfortable! Awesome product!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I’m happy that I found this one. The ingredient list is much better than mylicon and helps my baby daughter