AU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Excellent, I have noticed the difference

I have noticed the difference to my since adding this to my regime. I have been under intense stress and overtime this can lead to low mood and I think that these are helping to take the edge off and keeping me positive. I take one capsule a day because I also take a tincture as well. I trust Gaia products to be high quality, and am glad I added this to my other Gaia supplements.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent quality herbs with no extra hidden ingredients. I took the recommended dosage and within 2 weeks felt a huge improvement in my mood. It helped with both depression and anxiety. I've taken other brands of St J, but this one seems to be the most potent and effective. It's a little bit more expensive than many of the other brands but you get what you pay for.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had mild to moderate depression. Now under no medical. It's my first time to take St. John's Wort supplement though I know it has some scientific evidence in helping depression for some while. The effect is good, just like the old days I was taking the meds. The first time I took it when I felt a bit down and exhausted, it improved my mood and I was motivated to do housework! That's amazing. I don't feel any side effects. So I'd happy to purchase it again in the future. Just hope that no further increase in price please..

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great product. I highly recommend it for anyone taking St. John's Wort Oil. I prefer this version to any other version of St. John's Wort Oil. I have ordered it numerous times and strongly recommend it. I order two boxes at a time and each box has 60 capsules. This is a high quality version with the right ingredients in the right portion for me.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have been taking these St. John's wort capsules with no side effect and great results to my general mood. The capsules are completely tasteless.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great results for the nervous system. I take one daily and is enough to be relaxed and less stressed.Definitely this one will become a routine supliment.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

We have been taking this for years and am glad this great quality plant based alternative to prescriptions exits. ND suggested it years ago and it works.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

While costlier than some other options, this product is quality and works at a clinical level. This has made a difference in my mood, boosted resilience.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Gaia is a great company that I have been using for years. If you struggle with stress, anxiety, depression, or nervous system exhaustion this should be your go to product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I liked the fact that one can trace it the origins of the product on the company website. After month or so of consuming i did feel more relaxed and mindful, not sure if that is Placebo effect or the achievement of the herb itself