AU

Posted on Sep 20, 2021
Great product that I will keep using

I will definitely continue using and buying this tincture. I'm new to iHerb and I'm really impressed with their service and delivery. Gaia is a no brainer, always great quality. The tincture is slightly bitter as tinctures tend to be sometimes but I like that... it tastes like healing. I'm thrilled to have a great source for Sweet Wormwood and I love that this little bottle has so many servings.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

What an amazing remedy! I used it to combat fatigue during and after Covid, and I could see improvements right away. The taste is fairly neutral, and I immediately felt more energetic and less tried. Also very recommended high quality company.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like the fact the product is from the natural material. I will take it regularly to deworm purpose.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have not taken this product yet. However, the brand is very respected.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

High quality product. Pleasant taste and easy to take. Very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

A great item to have on hand for infections. Great for future pandemic issues. One of those things that are probably censored, so grab it !

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I used this for a Candida cleanse. It was semi-effective… best in conjunction with Thyme, Grapefruit Seed oil, and digestive enzymes. It’s also an antiviral, but it didn’t make much of a difference with my Long Covid.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Absolutely potent product, exceeded my expectations.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

good for those with a parasite problem.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

This product arrived very quickly. I feel that it is working as it should So far , I am pleased