AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The pill kinda pops in your mouth. If you let it soak for a minute, it gets softer. My kids, age 3 and 6, like them. The bottle is nice and small. Does not have a child lock, but that hasn’t been an issue for us. My kids take 2-3 per day.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I do like not having to measure up fish oils into cup and/or worry about spills/making sure they get it all. The kids seem to like them, don’t complain about any fishy flavour though I did notice it myself when I tried them. I wouldn’t say that the berry lime flavour is very noticeable. I watch my youngest (31/2) carefully with these as they are very round and the capsule is quite chewy/thick.

d1750008-48ba-4a31-b152-400466a3f24c
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

It taste really good, my kids love this product. Even if your kids cannot swallow it, they can chew it and there is a berry lime tase. It doesn't smell like fish, so it is good quality, I bought it second time already. The size is so small for kids to swallow.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My son loves this! Unlike our previous brand, this one doesn't have any "fishy" smell and after taste, even if you have to chew it, it tastes well. My son enjoys and looks forward to taking this supplement everyday.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These are small balls that my kids didn’t like the taste but small enough to just have them swallow . So I think they are great

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The only dha supplement my kid would eat. Normally she doesn’t like to take any vitamins, but the shape and taste of these. I have checked reviews and comparisons prior to buying so it was a well-thought decision. Never regretted

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My children take this supplement very well, it is very useful for them, I recommend it.