AU

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I am approaching 50 and have noticed that my bloating, distended belly has gotten worse. This is the 1st time I've come across enzymes for women over 50. It is pricier than other brands but I decided to give it a try. I take 1 capsule with food and sometimes 2 if I am having carb heavy meals. It has significantly reduced bloating and constipation. Consistency is the key to seeing results and I am on to my 2nd bottle. It comes in a capsule, there's no smell and easy to swallow. I no longer experience discomfort or pain when I eat rice or pasta as the enzymes helps me grea tly with my digestion.

68767246-91ae-4bb6-9b7d-fd2e92cc557c
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this product! Have used it for several years now and it has helped me improve and now maintain my gut health. I had NO idea that this could help me balance my digestion. I've referred it to several of my friends who were having similar issues- helped them as well!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

After doing some research for some stomach and intestinal issues I was having, it seemed digestive enzymes is what I needed. I use other Garden of Life products due to the quality and effectiveness of their products. So I chose their Raw Enzymes to try for this issue. It works well for me. It has been beneficial for me to take one with each meal.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Exceptional blend of enzymes and probiotics. I take it several times a day as needed with each meal. It promotes healthy digestion, fight my heartburn and I believe help to keep extra pounds away due to enzymes break fat and carbs before they can accumulate in the body as extra weight. The pills are vegetarian, which is perfect

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

garden of life has succeeded in formulating a product that aids in digestion for anyone who experiences discomfort from eating certain foods and drink. taken before a meal , it provides relief from symptoms that may accompany the body's inability to properly digest due to an enzyme imbalance. garden of life is consistent in quality and affordability~

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

These enzymes are meant to mimic your natural enzymes, supporting the digestive system while it breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. This is one of the best combinations I've found, since it includes a lot of synergistic elements (antioxidant superoxide dismutase, vitamins, probiotics, enzyme activators) in addition to enzymes that works in different levels of pH, which means full acting in different parts of the digestive tract, considering that pH varies depending on the region. Essential for people with gastrointestinal issues (useful for flatulence, full stomach sensation, heartburn and so on). Really improves digestion process. LEAVE A THUMBS UP IF THIS REVIEW IS USEFUL FOR YOU :)

aa48c56e-2d83-4e83-8c5c-18af64df8227
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

If you are prone to bloating or gas after eating a meal, this product is an excellent choice. I take one capsule prior to eating my meal and then I do not have discomfort afterwards.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this to help me digest fats and to help with my chronic constipation. My poop is still floating and it has not helped at all with my constipation...not even a little bit. I am guessing/hoping it is doing something beneficial for my body. I already take ox bile for fat absorption and lecithin. This was suppose to be the missing link. HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE CHRONIC CONSTIPATION TAKE INULIN. WORKS MIRACLES!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It takes a few days, but then you really feel a difference. My intestines are clearly receiving help from these tablets and I feel better overall. Quality seems really good (pure) and the formula is vegan which is great cause so am I. All in all, definitely 5 stars :)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Been using these for years. Being gluten intolerant for almost 20 years, and also have a hard time digesting dairy, these work good for me.