AU

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
The best Q10 for me!!!

I have tried so many forms of Q10 that I've lost count of them. The one that I liked most prior to trying this one was Q-absorb from Jarrow. Still, when I switched to this one (because all other types of Q10 caused constipation for me), I felt a boost in my energy levels, my skin started looking so much better (brighter skin, less cellulite), my ability to concentrate increased (not in a major way, but still I felt a difference). I have given this to my mother and her blood pressure decreased (closer to the normal range) as soon as she started taking it. Plus, this particular type of Q10 doesn't cause constipation for me (I hope this will not change in time as it has with Q-absorb). For comparison, I would need to take 400 mg of Q-absorb to get close to the benefits I get with 200 mg of 24hr Q10.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This coq10 is great as it gives you round the clock protection. It gives energy and of course it is a very good anti oxidant and good for the heart as well. I also read that it help keep your skin firm!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Im taking it by a prescription , after being on hormone therapy for 3 month, im using it one day yes one day no! Gives me energy!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This review was induced by the offer of a reward discount. I can't tell if this does anything. It's supposed to help people who take statins.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Hoping this would be a worthy replacement compared to the other brands. Still too early to tell.

02486aca-3fea-44d7-8822-ff8de27058b3
Posted on May 26, 2022

This is a great form of CoQ10 that absorbs very well!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I take this as an added support for heart health .

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I definitely felt a stimulatory effect from these - so much that I had to switch to taking every 2-3 days otherwise my sleep would be disturbed.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

I have tried a few CoQ10s and like this one the best. I feel it is effective. I like that it is vegan and 24-hour.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Was attracted by the description of 24 hr continuous release and absorption. Have not felt anything significantly different yet but was expecting good results