AU

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Great fruit standard flavor for baby to have for snack. 2 cups per package. Not resealable. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. These are the big size cups (4oz) each. Great cup size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (cups) per day.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much. tasty!

90e80b08-1e9e-4d00-8157-13f2a2745175
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is good taste is great use them about 5 times a day a lil poor on packaging great for my son he is 10 years old with autism the size is a lil small but he get the benefit from it

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

good product children love it taste very good use children from 8 month and more good size for child fit good for teething good package

Posted on May 27, 2022

My baby loves it, though this puree is not too sweet. Very convenient to carry in the bag.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My baby doesn't like banana but she loves this

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

delicious, love this brand and all the flavor for my little one

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My grandson is a fussy eater but just loves gerber fruits. Great taste and smooth consistency.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Just the way I remember. Best tasting one. Nostalgic and delicious.