AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

Excellent delivery service of Iherb! I use this baby foods for my 6mos. Old baby and she really like the taste and the flavor! The quality of the product and serving per bottle is highly recommended! It has good benefit to our children because of the ingredients of gerber use!!The packaging is very safe!

103dbca9-c096-44a4-9c27-4fa92501ef37
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The quality is good Ingredient: non GMO thats matter Taste: plain with some flavour Use: easy grab with his hands Size: star form Package: need improvement, because it didnt close well, you must change to another snack pots Benefit: for his grabbing development Age: my baby is 6 months old Serving: after lunch Frequency: thrice Diet: many flavors Flavor: banana

77abb6a0-f8e7-4c60-8e4d-b5e79271925f
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My baby loves small snacks, so getting this one after he turns one. ingredient of the snack contains sugar, so parents who are sensitive to sugar should take note. I think more suitable for age 1 and above. Package size is just nice. The banana flavor is not too strong and pleasant. Overall taste good and excellent quality.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Love it. The ingredients are clean and package is well seized. All age in my household loves it. It tastes amazing as well. The quality is awesome. This is my childhood favorite and the flavors light and creamy. The serving size is also just the right amount for its price.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

received In good condition, package was not dent. expiry date still far and baby loves the taste. easy to hold for baby and the size is just right for my 7-8months old baby girl :) I use it during adult meal times when she is curious and wants to eat with us. 😝

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

We love these snacks at home! Ordered basically one of each flavour and these puffs have been so convenient to travel with as the packaging keeps the treats fresh. There's heaps inside the container too so we have a little handful each day, plus they're easy to serve on a tray or in a bowl to practice fine motor skills and self-feeding skills. Love that the brand is also transparent with their ingredients list. Bubs likes this flavour too!

iHerb Queen
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This cereal type snack is a favorite. The flavor is light and slightly sweet. This snack is easy to eat - the baby can eat it by themselves. I give a dozen of the stars puffs to my 12 month old a daily frequency. The container package is a good size - the container is plastic.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Gerber cereal puff is always my choice for my toddler. It doesnt contain MSG etc and is suitable for toddler consumption. The price on iherb is also so much cheaper than supermarkets. This is indeed helpful as my toddler finishes each bottle of gerber puff so quickly. Definitely a recommended purchase.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

It's yummy but Gerber brand contains some sugar compared to Happy Family Organics/ Sprouts Organic. Just fyi if you are particular about giving sugar. It doesn't drive my child "high" so it's still okay. I still prefer Happy Family Organics where there is no artificial sugar and it's a bigger bottle too so it's more value for money.