AU

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Gerber cereal puff is always my choice for my toddler. It doesnt contain MSG etc and is suitable for toddler consumption. The price on iherb is also so much cheaper than supermarkets. This is indeed helpful as my toddler finishes each bottle of gerber puff so quickly. Definitely a recommended purchase.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My daughter love this. The taste is nice and the quality is good. I checked the ingredients and they are fine for my daughter who have allergy to certain food. This is our second time to purchase this flavor. My daughter is 20months and she likes to say star whenever she is eating this.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Bought for my 2nd boy. my eldest use to had it before too. great for the young one to Learn how to grasp while eating them. price wise is cheap for the size package Healthy ingredients so I'm happy to give them regularly as snacks to my boys for its benefit. delivery took only a week.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

We love these snacks at home! Ordered basically one of each flavor and these puffs have been so convenient to travel with as the packaging keeps the treats fresh. There's heaps inside the container too so we have a little handful each day, plus they're easy to serve on a tray or in a bowl to practice fine motor skills and self-feeding skills. Love that the brand is also transparent with their ingredients list. It's got a really nice peach flavor doesn't taste unnatural at all!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

As soon as I opened the container, I can smell the nice peach flavour. My baby just turned 8 months old, she is struggling to picked the individual piece (too small for her). But she really enjoys the flavor when I feed her. She should be ready for it in a couple of weeks.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Amazing! I even taste it myself. Love all the natural ingredients. Quality product. We use these every day. Perfect for his age. All came packaged in a beautiful box. Perfect size for one meal. Benefits me as a mum as sometimes I don’t have time to cook too much always. When we are out and about it at home we use these products. I’m actually about to place my second order now

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My daughter loves these! They are very tasty (I tried some too!). The puffs only contain 1g of sugar, which is much lower than other comparative baby snack foods. The container keeps the snacks fresh enough for a wee while, but it is not properly airtight, so I would recommend transferring them to a more secure container once opened (if they are not going to be eaten fast ; ) We only tried the peach and the sweet potato so far and my daughter likes both.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Smell sooo good once the lid is off & taste just as good. Mildly sweeten and easy to melt off in the mouth, great for young kids. There’s no artificial flavoring or sweetener. And has added essential vitamins and minerals that helps brain development & learning ability.

637092b8-3f39-4bc3-809a-d66d99323d7b
db461a08-7704-4f8f-9227-1319d7423bbb
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

These taste and smell great, my kid likes to make her snacks all soggy with water before eating it and when wet, her crackers and stuff smell horrible but these don’t so they’re great for my nose too haha. I’ve had a few myself and the flavor is quite sweet so I’m glad the ingredients are natural.