AU

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
omg great stuff!

I just used it and it cleaned my hair without it feeling stripped. The shine us anazing...I didn't even use conditioner afterwards, which I normally need! I have coloured hair and it doesn't seem to strip colour either...has a very subtle scent which is essential to me. Excellent product

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Love this shampoo! I really like the Giovanni brand & decided on the clarifying. I like that it is good for all hair types. It lathers well & has a nice scent. My hair feels super soft & easy to comb through. I use it with the clarifying conditioner as well. Nice Item!

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I love both this shampoo and the brand, Giovanni2chic. Great quality and great prices, and most importantly for me, it does not contain nasties like SLS and parabens. I find this shampoo cleanses my hair of product build-up but, unlike other clarifying shampoos, does not dry out the hair. I use this for the first wash then use Giovanni2chic's smoothing shampoo for a second wash and my hair looks great!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

fine shampoo that fits in the cg method. prevents a dry and itchy scalp. smells good and is affordable. good to use in combination with the conditioner.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Clarifying shampoos usually make my hair frizzy but not this one. I use it with its conditioner which also helps with keeping the hair moisturised

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is a great shampoo for my fine wavy hair, I would say only use it 1-2 times per week for the best results. Giovanni makes great hair products in general A+

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I love Giovanni 2 chic, not all the products but most of them. This particular shampoo is nice smelling one, leaves my hair soft and silky.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is a great shampoo which has helped to remove some of the oils from my normally oily hair. It smells great and easily lathers into a nice foam.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have oily scalp and some-what drier hair ends. The smell of this is quite powdery and the consistency is quite runny. It does not lather as easily as the 50:50 clarifying-hydrating version and will leave a kinda heavier feel on the scalp and yet not hydrating enough for my hair ends. Definitely not something i'll repurchase after using the 50:50 version.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Good everyday shampoo. It does calm my scalp, and it somewhat helps with dandruff, though not completely. However, I don't feel like it's particularly clarifying - I have to shampoo again the next day since my hair becomes very oily again. The smell is absolutely lovely, like peaches.