AU

Posted on May 12, 2022
So cool that you can eat it!)))))

I can’t even try to be objective here because the scent of this product is unimaginably tasty! Really, you have to keep this aways from children because it is easily confused with food The texture is awesome (have a look at my photo (apologies, there’s not much left in the jar))), it performs great on skin - does become warm (can’t explain how, may be some ingredient in it does this). And then this scent stays with you for a while. A miracle, not less)))

77f94d82-931d-4947-b1d3-b1d8b3273159
663a07c5-80b7-4621-83e3-f651f3c22210
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Oh my God, this is the best body scrub I've ever had. It doesn't smell like chocolate at all, it's more like fresh cookies. Scrub particles are small, so do not scratch the skin. After use, the skin is moisturized and smooth as if after oil or cream

66d2fbe7-25c1-4ad3-9d92-ef99142b1537
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This is a SPA quality scrub, the scent is amazing, like chocolate because it has cocoa butter in it's composition The only downfall is that the moment you open the package you will be hungry... cause it's just yummy! It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and feels like a body treatment insted of a scrub. It will leave your skin feeling moisturized. I used it once a week and the size is enough to last for a few months.

The smell is soooooooo gorgeous!!!! Like a sweet hazelnut milk chocolate. So fantastic. I love to use this scrub. And it’s makes my skin so soft. After your body have a very light smell of that chocolate that is not annoying but only charming. Definitely will take again. From the bathroom the smell goes around the apartment and I feel like a small sweet chocolate cookie. Please like if my comment was useful 🌸

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

If you like the scent of the famous hazelnut spread you will love this!!! It smells so delicious be careful not to eat it haha. It has a heating effect as you scrub it. I don't enjoy much during summer but it's perfect for fall and winter. The sugar dissolves well and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. I sometimes struggle with sensitive skin but this one didn't irritate me. I like the package. Good size, composition and great quality! worth trying.

93d775a8-f16c-4156-a3e0-10bf693357db
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is a great scrub, great scent ! I use it every few days and it make the skin fell so good !! If you liked my comment please press like Thank you ;)

eaa4f788-41fd-4a3a-8f92-a4910c463b7c
843fbda9-3255-4b8d-ad7d-06ccd605604c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

One of those products which I repurchase for everrrr and always I have backup of this, the smell is so good and it works very good, I love the scent, I use 2 times in a week and I wish the size was bigger than this, after using this your body will not dry at all and you feel moisture, I recommend to everyone also with dry or sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I like the smell of this one better than the Mint Lemonade (which is also really nice.) This is a nice big tub so it's good value and it's quite thick so you dont need to use a lot. It scrubs well but isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

First time user. The scent omg, makes u want to eat it and just the overall feel on the skin after using it is so nice. Its gentle and think anyone could use it, even for those with very sensitive skin. Package well thought through. Sits well in the hand. Leaves the skin well well moisturised and not dry. Will i get it again. So yes.