AU

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am soo confused about this masque. It is more than perfect for my bleached overprocessed hair, just look the photo down after one using (I used a toner this time also) But the smell... it is like some cheap limonade powder. I usually not sensitive for smells but this product make me dizzy. A shower cap saves my life, because I leave tha masque on my hair for a couple of hours, 5-10 mins not enough.

3c96c666-e0cf-4bb4-a51e-c220f3aba859
b92e09fb-d949-4165-9e76-723da46898d8
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I hair a curly hair and I don’t have damage but i like using it before & after styling my hair with heat to protect it, it’s really lovely it makes the hair super soft and easy to mange , i use it on wet hair for an hour or so and then wash it.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

A great mask for blonde-killed hair. I use it once It says 3-10 minutes, in general I did, but, alas, it didn't work well. You have to keep it longer, from 15 minutes and up. Maybe on other hair, it would have worked in five minutes, but not on mine. The main thing is to give the mask time. Then you rinse it off and enjoy the results. Its stay on my scalp

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this in between a shampoo and conditioner about every 6 weeks since I don't want to make my hair brittle with frequent protein masks. I've seen less breakage in my hair. It's great. I wish they sold bigger bottles, but gave me around 4-5 masks. I have medium length hair. After my wash, along with my conditioner, my hair feels moisturised and silky.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My hair is rough, thick, and tends to dryness. This protein mask is an "Xtreme infusion" indeed since the moisturizing effect it provides for me lasts for several days. After shampooing, I apply it on wet hair and then use my wet brush to spread it evenly. After ~10 minutes I wash it off and the benefits are evident.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I have damaged hair at the end, read reviews & decided to buy this , the size actually good Didn’t smell any strong scent, I would update after multiple use

1b6739fc-c815-4426-962c-a1c562abd59f
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have dry blond hair, this protein hair infusion helps to moisturise my hair and makes it soft. Has all natural ingredients. Use it together with nutrafix hair reconstructor by the same company.

d04594ba-ed51-4c43-b086-faa7f2445d56
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This product is pretty good for my fully bleached hair and my favourite of the Giovanni range so far that I have tried, but I'd like to see a product that gets more moisture into the hair shaft. My hair still seems to feel super dry by the next day again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Protein hair mask Once every 2 weeks If you use straightener of color your hair always You should 100% yes this product on wet hair .. before shower

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Makes my hair soft and easy to brush. Just leave for a couple of minutes and then rinse. It has a pleasant scent and good ingredients list.