AU

Posted on May 25, 2022
Very effective and great value for money! (but effects urine color)

The package was delivered fast and well safely packaged! I feel great and energetic every time I take it. The pill is small and easy to swallow. Although I'm a bit concerned of the fact that every time I take one, it turns my urine into bright yellow color!? So I'm not sure if there's a problem absorbing or any side effects. Due to this reason I only take 1 pill per day broken in half morning and evening after meals. However great value for the money! Recommended!

b2d572f5-b5f4-4994-901f-1ca9b93e4e90
00460bb8-e578-4aa0-827d-ab9cc72fad62
80abb4f0-1e48-438b-8cfb-55fa4ed4452d
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I bought this one for my mother. She is using this multivitamin more than a year and she likes. I recommend!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I think that the quality is amazing and I could only find it on this price on Iherb.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

These vitamins are of high quality and very suitable for people over 50 years old.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

helpful, good size for daily use

Posted on May 14, 2022

Daily mutli vitamin Good effect

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A stunning complex of vitamins and minerals, bought for mom, after taking the course, vision and memory improved. I will order more unambiguously, we did not expect such an effect, how many drugs we drank from a pharmacy as prescribed by a doctor and there was no sense. I took it as written, 2 a day. If my review was helpful to you, please like it 👍🏻

Auto-translated from Russian

I felt the result from the first day of taking these vitamins. The effect went beyond all my expectations, I have not felt such an amount of energy for a long time. About 4 hours after taking the vitamin supplement, I wanted to smile and such joy visited me, the energy was overflowing. Hair loss has been observed lately, other drugs have helped a little, but this cannot be compared with the result that I see now after about two weeks of taking these vitamins. I also noticed changes in my skin for the better, I look in the mirror and rejoice. I take 2 pieces for breakfast. Tablets in a sweet shell, there are no problems with swallowing, no side effects occur. Very high quality product, thanks to the manufacturer! I need to order more to keep it in stock.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Love this manufacturer. I. More expensive than others. When I lived in America I learned about the brand and constantly took it. Vitamins are super.