AU

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Great product

This is one of the greatest digestive enzyme products I've ever tried - good quality I have digestive/gut issues, food intolerance, suffering from gas, bloating indigestion, etc. . For e.g. eating dairy upsets my stomach but after taking two capsules of this and one capsule of priobiotics, the problem is minimised or almost resolved in few minutes. I really like the benefits! high recommend It's a bit pricey though so hopefully, the price goes on special again.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've been using this product this order was buying another bottle of it. I used to have a product that worked better but the company stopped selling it. This one does just an ok job for me but everyone's body is different so I won't not recommend it as it may be great for someone else.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It really helps my digestion. Good price.

a223bb9f-5b7f-4173-bd1c-d154fa173f01
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It is an excelent product. I use It for a long time.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love these enzymes. Great value and easy to take.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

these enzymes did not work for me there are better brands available

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Didn’t do much for me…

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked these enzymes, I take two or three on an empty stomach. And also if I ate heavy food, I take it after eating. I take digestive enzymes on an ongoing basis, since I have hypothyroidism and useful microelements are poorly absorbed, and I feel much better with enzymes.

f4cd4096-4b2f-4875-a5fa-d2fd2dd1bea0
296a284b-1291-4174-af19-7fcd465592ec
7325ed1f-550d-484c-9fb0-4f3ea58afe83
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I drink plant enzymes because they are better tolerated (bloating and discomfort from pork pancreatin) and do not disrupt the pancreas. You can drink at least all your life without a break! With food, 1-2 capsules three times a day. Excellent support for digestion and absorption of protein, fat and legumes and most importantly, digestion of fiber so that there is no bloating and seething afterwards!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good enzyme composition. Before that, I took similar ones from another brand, but now they have been removed from sales. I took this one, it was at a good discount, a large number of capsules. I accept. did not notice the difference. also works. It helps the digestive tract and in general. I don’t feel discomfort, the capsules are ordinary. Recommend.