AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

These are a good Probiotic. The packaging is a little annoying.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

It is good!

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I had problems with my stumac from a tour to Venice, and the GMC ProBiotics helped me - I will order more.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This GNC product is a probiotic with a blend of enzymes and ginger, contains 25 billion active cultures of beneficial bacteria in each capsule. The manufacturer recommends taking it with food, which is logical, because the product contains enzymes. I also like the presence of ginger in the composition. The probiotic provides support for the immune and digestive systems. The product is quite expensive. I bought at a discount. At a discount - I advise. Like, pzhlst.

7286d528-2e1b-41b5-946c-31ff44715978
710ae1ad-0fc3-40e5-a37d-6f8d61ac1497
59beed91-65c2-4358-9359-b3a902f26387
b7084aed-c9a2-4fe2-92b7-ee638f971fff
36351cb1-18d2-4d33-ac5c-7cfd20484d0f
Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The GNC brand is one of the most serious on the site. This probiotic, in addition to an impressive amount of strains, also contains enzymes and ginger to improve digestion. I take the second time, because it works great. Don't be stingy with a like, please!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Didn't feel much of an effect, but maybe there was. When you take the capsule out of the package, you immediately feel a sharp chemical smell.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The first time I ordered such an expensive Probiotic, I hope the benefits will be justified and the Digestion and Intestines will thank you for the Ingredients

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Multi-Strain Probiotic with Enzyme Blend and Ginger Provides Digestive and Immune Support Multiple strains of live active probiotic cultures do not require refrigeration for best results taken on an empty stomach overnight Helpful, click Yes

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I trust this brand, buy unambiguously, and even at a discount. Two products in one, enzymes and arobiotics. Aids digestion and colonizes beneficial bacteria. I am very pleased with the purchase!