AU

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Good for Gout

I take this and celery seed together for my gout, a good combination. And it works well for me.

Auto-translated from Russian

High concentration black cherry concentrate - pink powder in transparent capsules, natural color without dyes. Cherry is rich in vitamins, trace elements, pectins, coumarins and polyphenols such as quercetin. Cherry concentrate relieves inflammation, helps with insomnia, strengthens the immune system, heals the eyes, increases male strength and helps women during menopause to do without hormone therapy, but the main property of cherries is to reduce the level of uric acid in the blood, helping with pain from arthritis and gout. I drink cherries to reduce the painful condition of the bones of the feet. The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules, but I manage with half the dose, daily 500 mg also helps me. The main thing is not to forget to drink cherries regularly.

2b9ba44a-f359-4365-b757-6acf2a0bea0a
c4af3fc5-dd64-4fee-aebd-112dda640ea1
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

She took her husband to fight gout. I know that you need a comprehensive approach, and a lot depends on nutrition. But I also hope for this supplement. Odorless capsules, easy to swallow. For a while the man drank for 3 months, and has no new attacks of gout, before that it was enough twice in a row so that saved by injections and pills.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Works in tandem with 2NT. My joints on my hands became inflamed, increased in size, it was painful to bend, not beautiful - as always, everything was somehow unexpected. Now, after a month and a half, the joint on the finger has become less painful, the swelling has subsided a little. The recovery process is long, I will take courses, take other supplements in between - curcumin, PEA.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A cool supplement to reduce uric acid, cherries have ellagic acid. The product is recommended for people who have problems with the heart muscle or blood vessels. recommend to order and click useful for rewards!.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I don't really feel the special effect, but I take it because I think it is good for beauty and health. I later learned that it has the effect of suppressing inflammation in the body, but when I was told that, the CRP value of the human dock was 0.02. Maybe it was because of this supplement.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Contains effective black cherry ingredients, which can effectively help reduce uric acid. A side benefit is that it is good for the skin. The large packaging weight is very cost-effective, and the quality of GNC has always been guaranteed.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

A concentrate of ripe, healthy cherries. To reduce uric acid levels and reduce inflammation in gout. Cherries are ideal for neutralizing uric acid in the human body. Removing excess uric acid reduces inflammation in the joints.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it at a good discount. I drink it once a year for prophylaxis.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it in reserve for my husband at a good discount.