AU

4.4
IVY
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Smells pretty!

I use this in my powder room bathroom in place of the harsh, too-strong synthetic chemical ones you can buy in most stores. I love it! It doesn't seem to just cover up the odours either. It really does seem to eliminate them as well as leaving the washroom smelling amazing. I'll buy it again for sure. I plan to try all the scents that Grab Green has in this line.

This is my favorite room scent and clothes scent! It smells so good I used it for everywhere from spraying after toilet, spraying on clothes that smells not so pleasant, spraying on beddings before sleeping. Gets rid of all kinds of smell, even cooking smell! My kids loves it whenever I spray on beddings and said they could fall asleep immediately already. So refreshing yet so relaxing. It’s a huge bottle for very long use! It’s 10/10 for our whole family who are very sensitive and fussy with scents. This is good.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I loved this product. I used this to freshen up my bedding since I do bedding wash every other week. It helped conserve water and preserve freshness in between washes. It is also very relaxing to smell just before bed if you’re into aromatherapy. 4/5 because fragrance is very light and does take several sprays to make a noticeable difference.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I was looking for an air freshener that did not include a bunch of crazy chemicals and fake fragrance, which are not only irritating to the nose, but can also be harmful to our health. I saw this spray and decided to give it a try. It's great! It has a very light rose scent that is not overpowering, and it makes the air smell very nice. It's a decent sized bottle for the price as well. I'd definitely buy more of these in the future.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Perfect if you want a very natural scent on fabrics. Doesn't last long but that's because it doesn't have chemicals in it. Good amount of product makes it a nice value. Unsure I like the scent. Just okay in that respect. Nice to spray in closets to freshen up clothes.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The smell is really nice. Soft and soothing, not chemical-like smell like most of the fabric fresheners I tried. Though the fragrance doesn’t last long.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Nice smell. I expect a stronger smell but this one is light. However it is organic so I recommend it for sofas and fabric like curtains.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love the smell of this room spray! It really smells like roses..helps eliminate odors and lasts for a while. I will get this again

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I expected more from this product. Smell is nice, rose like but it does not last long. I spray it over my bedding to refresh it between washing. It tends to leave wet traces where you spray it so if you use it for bedding make sure you spray it at least 10 minutes before going to bed.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I don’t like the smell, it’s too strong for me & the smell is a little too artificial to me too. Will finish the bottle & won’t repurchase again.

38c6cc48-5314-48c6-a19d-64fbe8b06a96