AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Really Impressed!

Helped our noses through two consecutive viruses from getting chapped. Helped ease a sunburned face and neck, and is actually helping a patch of psoriasis! The smell is not obnoxious at all. it goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. I can't wait to try out more of these products. I love that it is organic!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My dad has diabetes problem and a large sore have erupted on his heel. No conventional medication lotion helps in this situation, as such a wound may take six months or more to heal even with the best antibiotic lotion - but as reported by other users, green goo skin repair does work. After two days of use we already see skin regrowing and covering the wound. This is amazing.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love this balm, it smells wonderful. I use it for everything from dry spots to cuticles to lips and under eye rescue. I keep mine in the fridge so it's cool and refreshing when applied.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I've been using it awhile now, always my go to for burns or skin problems, like the all natural ingredients. Always have it on hand

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

A great salve! Smells nice and herbal. I use it on my hands every night. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I absolutely love this product. I get patchy dry skin on my face, and this removes the issue in one night. I do only use it at night since it’s a little greasy. So worth it though. Scent is subtle, kind of earthy/citrusy. I like it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

NOT FOR TATTOO MOISTURIZING, only for irritated plain skin and sun burns as it mentions

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I usually buy Badger balms but decided to try this out. So far so good. Scent is not empowering.

lauracnd
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Nice skin repair blend of oils!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a great all natural product.