AU

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love it! My son was a difficult eater, but I tried those spoons, and he reaally liked them. They are soft, easy to handle, easy to use, and just so adorable! they just really good to have and use every single day. And quality is good. I wash them after meal, and they are just like new.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love these spoons! I haven’t realized they have this stopper bump to actually train the baby not to put the spoon too deep into the mouth if they are self-feeding and it works! They are good size, they do not stain easily, they are soft but not too soft. Good find!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I haven't used them with my boy yet, but I really like the colors and materials the spoons were made with. They're very soft so I'm sure babies will enjoy using them.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I started to feed my son with those spoons and love them! They are from silicone so it doesn't hurt him in the mouth, and the food spilled down the throat smoothly. Also you can give with them any medicine ot vitamins, they are great for it to.

Bought for my newborn baby, in case I need to give him any medicines/supplements. Soft tip, good quality. The highest point is that the spoons are bisphenol free

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I bought them for my baby They are a little bit expensive but they are good and the important thing is that they are Pba free

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I like it. Its so soft and safe my babies Highly recomended

4d358d1d-3a6c-4fea-8c6d-11f9f2460419
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good quality and very comfortable to use while trying food at the beginning

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The best size for babies first meals. Fits in mouth without spills

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

great for first feeding 😊 would be great if the spoons was in different sizes.