AU

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great for a 4 month old who loves to put everything in sight in his mouth. Love that the teether is silicone and not plastic

AmURLn
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Other than the fact that it’s practical and my baby loved it. She looks to cute playing with it! I It’s made with Organic cotton, and the teeth met is BPA and all the other nasties free! Happy customer:)

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Easy to handle, good size . My baby loved it alot. Good for teething . I put it in freezer before give it to my baby , this reduce the pain

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Excellent quality and packaging, my baby loves to use it, perfect size for baby hands

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Bought for my 6 month old grandson. He loves it. He likes to chew on the muslin material. Great price on iherb!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My baby loves it so so much. I will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

pricey and hes not really interested in it but it's cute

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

helps my LO with teething! color is a nice bright blue as represented in the product photo and fabric itself is very soft.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Great product! My 5 months old loves to chew on cloths at the moment so this is perfect. The teether is also really loved and gets used daily by him.