AU

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Lovely sturdy quality. Easy to use and even easier to wash. The size is great I can fill it with tons of regular sized ice cubes in the nice wide mouth. The package was simple but cute. Great for straw drinkers of all ages. My toddler doesn’t care for straw bottles but my 11 month old loves it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I heard about this product a long time a go and had to buy it. My baby is only starting to sip water so I tried to introduce this to her and I am not sure she understood how to use it. The quality is unquestionable and size is perfect for her hand and mouth but it will take time to master how to sip with the straw.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality is great, , It doesn't leak when dropped and the size is perfect for a toddler. I like this bottle and so does my kid! she has this bottle sience age 1 (shes 2.4 now) and i got her a few bottles in case one will get lost. she really drinks a lot of water bc she loves the bottle. she takes it everywhere she goes.

Leak Proof: When the straw is folded down, this doesn’t leak at all. (If the straw is up and you tilt it upside down, then liquid will come out). I have another cup where the liquid will start to randomly come up through the straw, and this hasn’t happened with this cup. Easy to use for my kid (12 months + age ).

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I like this bottle and so does my kid! The quality is great, It's durable, doesn't leak when dropped and the size is perfect for a toddler. Fits nicely in the car cupholder and the diaper bag. The spare straw head is a good addition we didn't have to use it yet after 7 months of purchase.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My toddler has started using this and he loves it. It's also very straightforward and easy to clean (it simply consists of 3 parts: lid, straw and bottle). It also doesn't leak so we always use this when we go out. The only con of this though is that the straw easily got stained (food stain) so the top bit is now discolored.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Amazing! My baby was 6 months when he started using it and guess what? He was able to drink water and juices from it. I carry this bottle around instead of his pacifiers or feeding bottles. Now he’s 7 months and now he prefers this bottle

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very pleased with the product, our baby loves it and drinks more water because of it

d7bc3545-3978-41cb-aab8-8f5475faa356
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My baby is 7 months old and she loves it , and i love it too , helped me very much

845380cf-29fe-4b0f-89e3-3d0cf998f861
Posted on May 19, 2022

This is our second green sprouts bottle. I like the cute design. The plastic is safe.