AU

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is a very very very goo product and even the price is so cheap you must have it in your home because it taste so good and the size is so good And packaging is so clear it does have so much benefits i use it in fitness uses

7c5e0fa5-5473-48d0-b67c-17bda229504b

These are combinations of vitamin C,Echinacea and zinc and delicious aromas and test, it is convenient for children to take both prophylactic and medicinal purposes. The ingredients harmoniously complement each other and enhance the effect.It is used by different age groups of children. The quality is high. I love this supplement because it is happily used by children.

1st time buying this product for my 3 yrs as he is a picky eater and I wanted to boost his immune system to get ready to attend preschool. I was a bit worry when I placed my order as he doesn't like lollies but to my surprise, he actually ok with it. He prefers strawberry and grape flavours and rejected the rest but I managed to persuade him by buying dinosaur toys for him 🙄. He ask for water to wash down the rejected flavours 😁... Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Taste is Sweet and like a real gummy! My kids can read the label and know they can’t eat this daily. Use when unwell and not more than 10 days in a row.

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Its so hard to give kids a pill or tablet multi vitamin. Gummies makes kids excited and they'd wait for the time I'd give them. I am glad this kind of vitamin exists for kids since we all know how kids hate medicines

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love to give this to my son for his immunity. GummiKing, Echinacea - heard lots of good comment so wanted to try for my son who easily get flu.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

These vitamins are a real help to our children during the Covid-19 epidemic. They contain vitamin C, zinc and echinacea, which are so important for the immune system.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on May 14, 2022

One of the best products on the market! High-quality ingredients. Tastes delicious & easy to chew. A great value! I will buy over and over again.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's tasty. I like taking fews after dinner. I normally get allergic to many gummies however this gummies doesn't make me feel bad. I bought different types of GummiKing and really like every them.