AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I purchased this product because I really liked a the Hyaluron toner from Hanskin that I used previously, and I have been equally satisfied with this product. It is light enough for summer use but also moisturizing on my dry, sensitive skin. I imagine I would repurchase once I finish the container.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

It's moisturizing and the texture is so nice and silky. Not sure it will suit a sensitive skin, because it has a slight scent of alcohol. But the package is very fancy :D I use it only at night, because my spf doesn't like this cream for some reason (i think the spf is just cheap :D) If you find it on a sale, it's worth trying, but i wouldn't pay the full price (i'm just cheap :D)

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

It is a very good moisturizer, sinks in quickly and doesnt leave my skin feeling like anything is on it. My skin feels smooth, even to the next day. I don't notice a scent, because I use several products in my routine, so if I don't notice it, it's not a strong smell.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Good cream, easy to use packaging. The cream absorbs quickly and moisturizes my skin nicely. I have very sensitive skin that did not get irritated by this product, so I would recommend this for sensitive skin too. I have only used this during winter, and at least for winter season, it works well.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

It's not heavy at all, so good for summers, but I bought it for winter, so maybe it's not the best winter cream, especially for the nights. However, it does hydrate

Posted on May 30, 2022

This moisturizer absorbs in my skin pretty instantly. I barely smell any scent. I use this at night. It’s pretty lightweight and I wake up and face is not sticky.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

It does hydrate as it says but feels bit thick to apply and takes long time to be fully absorbed. There would be better options i guess

2f07d03c-92e4-4833-b0f1-bd312427e38c
Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Good cream, easy to use packaging. The cream absorbs quickly . I have very sensitive skin that did not I would recommend this for sensitive skin too. I have only used this during winter, and at least for winter season, it works well.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022