AU

iHerb Queen
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Mix flavor of fruit and veggie puree. Tastes sweet and fruity. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My toddler loves this so much. It has a good flavor. And he eats only puree for now. Its one of my baby first solid foods. He eats this for breakfast along with cereal from the same brand. Good quality, and taste good. Packaging is good arrived on time and fast delivery.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Since my first child born i used to feed her this one and now my second child also likes it and it super healthy for them

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Puree is smooth and tastes good. Perfect second foods for babies. Package is also convenient for on the go. Size is also just nice for 2 servings per day for 7-8 mth age baby. Ingredient is simple and all natural.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Somehow my 1,5 year old son likes everything from this company. The promo "happy baby" is really true, as i feel he is truly happy eating it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

my daughter loves this so much! great taste! fine pureed with good quality! recommended ingredient used. taste exactly as mentioned.

62441747-f2eb-4173-ade4-4e6c565ba365
Posted on Aug 21, 2020

This one has Peas in it so my baby not so keen on peas but overall she loves the other flavours. My baby loves the taste of these purees very much and I love that it is organic. Interesting combinations of fruits and vegetables. Very convenient to take as a snack for a day out. The pouch size is small, light and handy to take it anywhere. I keep one in my purse just in case I ran out with the ones in the diaper bag. I always taste anything before giving it to my baby and I think this product is yummy! My 10 month old can have 2-3 pouches a day that means she loves it too. These are awesome pouches the smart flow tops seems easier and more comfortable for my baby than other brands. The price is a decent value comparing to what you would pay at the store. I have re-bought these purees multiple times and my baby likes most of the flavors excluding the ones with peas in them :)

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My baby loves it. I also tried and it and tastes good. I use it when we travel so it's more convenient.