AU

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

You know the quality of the Happy Family Organics products. Size is usual. I didn’t get a chance to prepare meal for my son with Turkey yet so I gave it a try. It is kind of thick texture for 6-7months so my son had with extra water in it. But he liked it and I’m willing to buy more as there aren’t many option out in the market with turkey for baby food.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Have been buying Happy Family/ Happy Baby products for years since my first child was born. The product I like the most is this kind of ready-to-eat food in pouch. Very convenient, sometimes we will serve it together with pasta/noodles/rice or straight- my little ones love it too! The most important is it's tasty, Nutritious and Well-balanced, and No addictive. I am happy with the quality, and the wide variety♡

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Package is perfect size for a single meal and my little one loves the taste! ingredients are naturally an it contains 3g of protein per serving which is great.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I've been using this brand for quite some time and enjoyed it. It is easy to use on the go when you have errands to run and have no time to prepare something home-cooked, this babe here will do the trick

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Somehow my 1,5 year old son likes everything from this company. They use organic turkey here. The promo "happy baby" is really true, as i feel he is truly happy eating it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I think I first gave this to my baby when she was 6 months old. the thicker consistency was too much for her at the time, so I waited until later to re-introduce. probably adding water would have worked too!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My elder child used to like this. Buying for my baby and hoping he loves it likes his elder brother too!

d2d6135e-7927-42b1-a921-8ec771b5ac45
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My son doesn’t take to this. Not sure is it because he is not used to turkey meat.

f58de2e7-fd52-4d31-8235-57ad1ef32333
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The packaging is nice and the ingredients seem to be good, but the smell is badddd and my son did not agree to eat it