AU

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nice subtle flavour of all ingredients. It is a slightly thicker but creamy kind of consistency with a grainy texture from the quinoa. It took a few goes for my 8 month old to eat before he ate it without hesitation. Possibly a good "texture" pouch for 7+ month old babies to try out as it's less smooth in consistency than other puree pouches.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love the ingredients are so simple and for its quality. My son loves it so much! He finishes only half or even less than that in each serving but he can finish it all at one time. I also like that chicken is in it and has rich flavor.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Have been buying Happy Family/ Happy Baby products for years since my first child was born. The product I like the most is this kind of ready-to-eat food in pouch. Very convenient, sometimes we will serve it together with pasta/noodles/rice or straight- my little ones love it too! The most important is it's tasty, Nutritious and Well-balanced, and No addictive. I am happy with the quality, and the wide variety♡

Posted on May 31, 2022

After my daughter eat this food she doesn't want to eat anything else she looooove it the taste delicious i recommended also the pouch is easy to open and use the mix ingredients very healthy

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is really great taste. I love pouch model because it’s easy to warm it up. Just put in the bowl fill with hot water.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is yummy! My child loves the taste and it's healthy. Convenient to eat on the go as well! Much more affordable compared to those in retail stores.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I've been using this brand for quite some time and enjoyed it. It is easy to use on the go when you have errands to run and have no time to prepare something home-cooked, this babe here will do the trick.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I love this company and how they don't use any shady ingredients. Also, this flavor is my children's favorite! They gobble it down very quickly every time!