AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

WONDERFUL. BLEND OF TASTY FLAVORS

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I love almost all of Harney & Son's tea. I ordered this for summer, but I really liked the refreshing scent of mango. The scent of mango should not be artificial either. Pour 500 ml of hot water and when the tea leaves open and make a strong tea, add 500-700 ml of water. When you add milk and make it for drinking, it is brewed in a darker color. When drinking straight tea, the total amount is about 1500 ml.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When you open the bag, the scent of mango is very nice! I don't like the strong taste so I use one for every 2 liters. It's not sweet, it tastes like black tea and mango flavor, and it doesn't taste as good as fruit tea that you often drink in Hawaii! I didn't like children because they weren't sweet lol I'm trying to drink in the summer! I think it's worth the price because you can make a lot! It was even better if it was a decaffeination.

6d932946-0b46-48d5-80e8-ae93f400b669
5aa8440f-0a45-45f6-9e76-dd9209c8f6e1
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I thought it was a common fruity black tea, but the coconut scent of mango and orange gently neutralizes it, so it smells very luxurious and pleasant. It is originally iced tea, but it is also delicious when made into milk tea. You can also check the dried ingredients between the tea leaves. However, since the quantity of bulk tea bags is almost 3 servings, in my case, I tear off the tea bag and pour out only 1 serving.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The aroma of mango is strong and the taste is very delicious. There are a lot of tea leaves in a large tea bag. I can't make one cup, but the ingredients are natural and very good. You can relax. 1 cup = 240cc. It would be nice to have a blend for caffeine-free iced tea.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I couldn't get the mango tropical tea that I had received as a souvenir from England no matter where I looked, but it tasted almost the same, although the manufacturer was different. It's delicious even if it's hot without making it iced tea. There are a lot of tea leaves in one pack, so I tear the paper and enjoy about two teaspoons at a time alone. It feels expensive with 15 packs, but that's not the case. The bag is large, one size larger than the barley tea bag. Recommended for those who like mango tea.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is recommended to soak for 15 minutes and take out the tea bag, otherwise it will have a bitter taste, you can add sugar.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is amazing from the moment you open the bag! I thought it was caffeine-free, but I was disappointed that it was caffeine-free.