AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This is a wonderful keratin shampoo! It takes so little to get your hair clean, so it's an excellent value for the size and the price. I recommend using the conditioner with it as they work well together to give you smooth, shiny hair.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Have used the Hask Hair Mask product for a long time. Decided to try shampoo. Very emollient and nourishing, does not strip hair, imparts shine and managability.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great scent, good for use on my straightened Afro hair. I like that it’s free from a lot of the nasties many shampoos have. Good quality.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

The scent is lovely and tropical and the product is high quality product but my hair is still frizzy. I used it twice and will continue giving it a try to see if it helps smooth the hair.

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My favorite shampoo! finally after years of trials I could find the one which works for my hair. very smooth and foam easily. Perfect smell. My hair are smooth and hydrated as ever! cannot wait to order more and conditioner too! their brand are use in hollywood sets so quality is here!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Excellent! quality and scent. size is also good. I like it and might buy it again next time I order.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have dry, color treated hair. This shampoo is terrific. It's so good I don't even have to use a conditioner.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

my hair is very curly n after using this shampoo, i find my hair not so curly

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Best keratin shampoo ever. love the scent and effect on my scalp. hair is soft. Iherb offers lower price compared to supermarket prices.