AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
no white cast ❣️

bought two of it ,one for mom and one for my friend ok update!! I linked a picture so you can see how light it is , no white cast ❤️ I love it , my mom's skin is dry , my friends skin is oily , for my mom it was perfect she has no complaints ! for my friend she only complaint about the strong scent , she has allergy , but she said that after applying it for some time the smell disappear , overall it was a good purchase , also the size is big , please put like if my review was helpful 🥺💕

c6f5fe53-9cfb-4983-897d-467d442633fc

In my opinion this sunscreen is excellent. It goes on easily and absorbs very well into the skin. I use it on my face as I am often outside in the sun with my sport, and it protects very well. The secret of course with any sunscreen is to ensure you reapply at recommended intervals. I will purchase again.

369beb06-e36f-487c-a7a1-16403c433458
Sophia
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Hawaiian Tropic AntiOxidant sunscreen Lotion is fantastic! As far as I know, it does not contain Oxibenzone or any other "bad" sunscreens which are said should be avoided because mimic oestrogens and can have a negative impact on the coral reefs. Then I love its delicate tropical scent and it does not leave any white cast on the skin so I can apply in the morning as the last step of my beauty and make up routine. It comes in a generous size which will last me for a while and it is good value for money. I definitely recommend and I am planning to buy again. 5 stars from me! If my review is helpful to you, kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Thanks very very much!

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have received the latest reformulated version as I can compare the picture and ingredients on iherb page vs the one I have & uploaded. I really wish iherb keeps the pictures, deatils and ingredients of products they sell to the current version so that customers like me don't get disappointed when I receive a reformulated product. I've used the previous version & I'm pretty sure the texture is slightly different and the fragrance dissipate quite quickly & didn't linger like this latest version. With that being said, this is an okay sunscreen. I use it on exposed areas of my arms & legs. If you like good sun protection + smelling like a sweet coconut all day, look no further.

d5efbf20-7fdc-4d9f-8034-1a74225a45de
5fdffafa-d9b9-4076-9966-d58d972f7885
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Tried this for the first time while in Hawaii and fell in love with the lightweight texture and beautiful glow it gave. No white cast whatsoever, either! I looked everywhere for it when I got back home but no shops locally seem to carry it, so I was excited to finally find it on iHerb. I am really picky about sunscreens for my face as I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. I can't even use the other lotions from this same brand on my face, but this one works beautifully! It also works well mixed in with full-coverage/matte foundations for a more natural finish with light SPF protection. Highly recommend as an affordable alternative to popular facial sunscreens on the market.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I have been looking for sunscreens that do not feel like a chore during application due to its white cast and how tacky it feels. I'm thankful for the reviews because that's how I came upon this product and was not disappointed. It's easy to apply and quickly absorbed because it is not too watery or too creamy. Looks and feels comfortable on skin. Has a very mild scent, somehow sweet smelling.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Can’t tell you how many sunscreens I’ve tried and this is the most amazing one so far! It absorbs like a dream and smells like a dream too! I have a slightly sensitive face but the fragrance in this did not irritate me. And I used this throughout my 4-day-trip in Langkawi Island, consistently applying on my face, legs and arms before the beach and waterfalls and I did not get a single burn! Also leaves a healthy glow once applied, great for dry, sensitive and oily skin! GET THIS NOW!!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Big tube, reasonable pricing. Easy to apply as lotion consistency is not too thick. Also quickly absorbed, leaving no white residue on clothes and bags. Scent is quite subtle and not as over-powering as I feared from reading some reviews. But product comes with no seal to cover its opening; nor indication of expiry date.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Smells like sweet coconut when you open it , and the smell is decent. Not sticky when you put it on your face. Use it daily

9863f56e-fb6b-43bc-a88a-4475c928aca7
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

There's nothing I didn't like about this sunscreen! It's lightweight and doesn't feel like an extra layer of clothing on a hot day (and I live in Israel), it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a white cast, doesn't stain white clothes, doesn't clog my pores, doesn't run when I sweat and generally does its job very well. No sunburn, no rash, no breakouts. Will definitely buy again and totally recommend!