AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I love this flavor, much better than the Tart Cherry flavor. I'm on my second bottle, and I enjoy this collagen over Vital Proteins.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very powerful collagen. Does what it says and much more. It made my pain go away so fast i bought several bottles for my family. My skin looks great and young and beautiful. I will recommend it to anyone in search of global wellness period.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I absolutely love this stuff! I take a full serving straight - without mixing with water. I like mangos but normally not a fan of mango “flavored”. This actually tastes great! My skin notices the difference as well. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It’s only been one week since starting and no noticeable differences as of yet, easy to take it has a very strong mango smell but it has a strong pungent taste!

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

I really like this collagen - it is easy to drink, the mango flavour is OK, not very synthetic, and I could see definite results with my nails and hair which was falling out after surgery. The only thing that I don't like is the price, I wish it was cheaper than it is now! :)

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have been taking this collagen supplement for a few days now and the taste is good, it was a bit more sweet n sour tasting than I expected, but no issues with the taste, goes down well! I do, however, struggle a bit with the residue product left over on the cap, I am not using it to drink or measure the product, only use the spoon, but now the bottle is already a bit sticky and I have to wipe it every time after use, as the top always gets a bit of product on the sides.

Posted on May 6, 2021

Probably the best collagen on the market. liquid collagen has been proven toabsorb better than powder hence the potency is better. The taste is great even though it has no added sugar. I really recommend this. It made my skin and hair look amazing - but it takes a few months

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Really too early to tell? Kind of expensive! Taste pretty good.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The best collagen I have ever tried. noticeable results after a month of use. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Taste is ok, ingredients are good , healthy, quite thick, large bottle