AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This was the 2nd time I purchased this product. The quality of this product tastes like normal sugar and doesn’t have any unpleasant taste. I put it in my coffee everyday and use in my cooking. I wish they will come in larger package. I will buy it again.

dc276ad8-50b8-400b-bbf3-21bb1b083392
09ca55e1-8242-4041-9513-4481c40c14f1
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Composition and taste is same as sugar, no difference! It is advised for first time users to start from small portions, so not to have digestive side effects, for that I have mixed my sugar with xylitol and is perfect! For those who is not aware, xylitol can be extracted from different sources, from birch is best, which this product is made of, it doesn't spike blood sugar or insulin, starves the plaque-producing bacteria in your mouth (it doesn't cause tooth decay) and feeds friendly microbes in your digestive system. Not cheap, but this gives extra reason to minimize volume of consumed sugar :)))

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I’m new to using Xylitol as a sugar replacement. My first buy turned out to be from Maize and I was not impressed I had not read its info. IHerb was quick to deliver, it’s 100% Birch and so far I think the best price. Thank you iherb. Used for the first time in my drinking choc mix last night. Superb!!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I Herb is the best source for this brand of xylitol. Much research has told me that Xylitol is the best type of artificial sweetener! Promotes weight loss. Doesn't allow viruses to latch on to sinuses, throat and lungs. Helps to avoid poisons of white sugar! AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I have been reading about the benefits of xylitol for reducing cavities but could not find the preferred kind, derived from birch trees, in my health food store. I was very happy that iherb carries this high quality brand, and have been mixing it with baking soda to use as tooth powder. So far, so good.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

First time buying this product but looks great. It delivered sooner than expected. Size of the bag is smaller than other corn xylitol but it's birch xylitol that I was looking for and small enough to keep a quality of the ingredient safe. Package is resealable. My mother uses this to substitute a commercial toothpaste. It is good for diabetic and keto diets, but someone with IBS may have increased symptoms.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is a great product for anyone still needing a bit of a sugar hit but wanting to stay away from the sugar spike. I buy this one specifically because it comes directly from birch trees instead of the mass processed Xylitols that come from vegetables. Great price, and great product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The quality is exceptionally good in comparison with other brands. It tastes like sugar. There is no aftertaste and it does not spike my blood sugar level. The package size is also ideal for storing it for about 3 weeks as I used it mainly for my coffee and tea.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Delighted to have found pure xylitol from birch, not coming from ogm corn like most of them (when they don't say you know it's a by-product from corn!). For a no sugar diet it is the best, no after taste, serving is 1:1 compared with sugar so it is easy to use. The quality is fantastic as it is a pure ingredient. Very happy it exists as 453 g package as I use it a lot.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Sweet small sized granules, relatively easy to dissolve. Clean neutral taste. It's good quality and volume for the price. Sturdy packaging. I use as a sweetener for tea and and ingredient for yoghurt aswell and a homemade mouthwash with salt, bicarb and essential oils. First time purchaser and will purchase again.