AU

4.8
omilla
Posted on May 4, 2022
4,508

Natural sugar substitute with zero glycemic index. It does not contain calories and does not cause caries. Erythritol is easily digestible, suitable for diets, does not raise blood sugar and does not affect insulin levels.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Nice sweet flavor with a hint of minty aftertaste. Offers the benefit of sugar-like sweetness while on a diet - with no after-taste. it is very good. I have traditionally been buying NOW Foods Erythritol, and then got a bit confused when they classified organic and standard. So I gave this brand a try

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

we try to avoid sugar in general, but sometimes recipe calls for it or my husband just wants to put a small spoon into the coffee, than it works great. it's a diet product, but tastes the closest to sugar I've ever tried, and composition is very straight forward. you will also not have any problems with your tummy if you go over serving size, unlike some other non-sugars

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Has a pretty mild taste and you have to use a lot of it before you notice the sweetness. You can add it things like Xylitol or Monk Fruit and it helps stretch them farther. The bag doesn’t seal very well so it’s good to put it in a jar to keep it fresh and from spilling.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This brand's erythritol is less sweet than Now's brand. I bought this during a sale and I don't think I will repurchase it at full price. The best erythritol product I've used has been Now's powdered erythritol. That one is potent in sweetness and you can use even less grams so it ends up being more economical.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Erythritol is less sweet than white sugar so you need to add more for the same sweetness. I love it doesn't have a weird bitter after taste as Stevia. It also doesn't cause irritation to the stomach.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Erythritol is my favorite sugar free sweetener: doesn't have aftertaste and blends well in beverages. Feels like sugar. The particular version of this brand is great.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I like this Erythritol that its 0 calories, no any after taste. I am uing for baking, for hot drinks. The quality, package of Health Garden is very very good.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Use this natural sweetner in recipes. Sprinkle as a topping on your favorite fruit or stir in a beverage. You can't beat the flavor. Thank you Health Garden this amazing product!