AU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
AMAZING!!!!!

I HATE splenda/stevia.. yuck!! Hence why i couldnt dare try healthier sugar-free alternatives up until i met this ground jem! What a pleasant surprise.. Monk fruit and erythritol mix gives such a pleasant, slightly milder but REAL sugar taste. I tried it for 1 for 1 replacement for sugar and i honestly couldnt tell the difference. And i can ALWAYS tell when theres stevia or splenda used with real sugar half&half. Obviously not the best value compare to good ol sugar but for my family’s health, it’s worth it! Im here to buy more. Try it!!! Please like my review if this was helpful🥰

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

use tonnes of sweetener for KETO baking, this monkfruit blend is reliable blend and gives consistent results.The cost is slightly higher and i only get it when iherb runs promotions, but also bear in mind you use less as it is a 1 to 1 substitute, compared to pure erythritol or allulose which is 70% and requires you to use more, sometimes altering the texture of the baked goods. Flavour wise it has the slightest aftertaste which monkfruit has, kind of like a vanilla-ish fragrance but honestly most people cant tell or make any comment about aftertaste. I use golden when making cookies or granola bars and classic for cakes and muffins, i find the texture / flavour complements best this way. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I'm on a low sugar diet, and this product is just the best of the best if you are looking for a sweetener which is also beneficial for your health. i didn't notice any undertaste. you will need to use it in in your recepies in the Same amount as if you were using sugar. ordered more of this product to bake for Christmas.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Awesome stuff if you like keto/lchf baking. Tip you might find useful if you're baking for lchf diets: Yes, this pretty much has the same sweetness as sugar, so you can straight substitute for sugar in your recipes, BUT keep in mind that your taste might no longer like that level of sweetness.

I've been using alternative sweeteners since 2005 and in the past 5 years have gotten off splenda. I finally took the plunge into monkfruit to fit into my keto diet and was pleasantly surprised! This brand seems to have more servings per package than the other brands out there and the quality and taste is great! It does sometimes go on sale, so I stock up on it. Depending on your climate, you may need to keep the opened bag in a ziploc in the fridge or freezer as it can clump like regular sugar. I use in my baking recipes and my husband cannot detect a difference!

Posted on May 26, 2022

No after taste!!! Good quality no hidden ingredients practical package I use it for keto diet. Serving as regular sugar but for me is to sweet now you can start baking your recipe without calories good size, more importantly no after taste all the benefits and no hidden composition. Combined with half a teaspoon of erythritol, it took the bitter edge off my pretty strong coffee and there is no after taste. I would recommend it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very good product, and a bit cheaper than others. It is 100% monk fruit. No blends. I have used it to bake and it kept the sweet flavor in high temperature. The package is very convenient as it has a zip lock. The taste is very good very sweet that you won’t need more sugar. I liked the quality of this product. I recommend it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

First I was skeptical about the taste of this product but glad I did ordered and enjoyed mine and also its cheap than the other sweeteners. The quality is great and I think I use bit less than the other sweeteners I used in the past. Ingredients are the same like other sweeteners and I use this in my tea almost everyday

Posted on May 10, 2022

I hear that Allulose is better in terms of health and that it even has some nice effects on blood sugar levels, but I wanted to try this Monk-Fruit for a change. This is obviously mostly Erythritol, rather than mostly Monk-Fruit, but this is per every other Monk-fruit brand. The good thing about this is that it is a 1:1 ratio compared to regular sugar and is easier to use in baking than Allulose.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been buying this monkfruit for over a year now and honestly this is my go to sweetener any day. I have been able to stay away from sugar completely without missing it. It does everything sugar do just without the calorie. taste just slightly different from sugar but not much difference, sometime not even noticeable.