AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Flavorful and delicious. I add to my homemade salad dressings and a variety of sauces instead of using sugar. I love the clean ingredients and find myself reaching for this product often!

Ingredient list is so short you'll be pleased to use it in every recipe. The package is kinda cute too i am keeping it on display in my coffee station. My favourite use for agave syrup is in my overnight porridge and iced coffee

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Wasn't expecting such a caramelly, molasses-like flavour from agave, but it definitely grew on me over time. Good size for the price, and ideal for raw desserts, as well as any other type of cooking or baking that could use sweetening up.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It is great for baking. I use it in oatmeal cookies. It is a good size, enough for many cookies 🙂 For me the quality is good. Price is right. Will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Always a great product, esp. if your dieting. Can also use with recipes, on cereals etc. This is a nice size with a good taste!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Organic RAW agave is the best sweetener. You can use it in place of maple syrup & also instead of molasses. Good flavor.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Large size high quality agave, it's a very good liquid suger substitute good for cooking and baking

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Great product, great taste and very good quality. Especially good on grapefruit with a little Himalayan salt.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Nice large size of agave - love this sweetener as it is low glycemic

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The quality and taste are exceptional. I like the less filtered version for the additional health benefits.