AU

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Optimized Performance, Blood Tonic!

This product works in more ways than balancing the blood sugar. For me it increased mental clarity and aided in the natural uptake of food. It also balanced the percieved fatigue I usually feel after a large meal. It seemed to improve my muscular strength. Would definitely use in adjunct to HealthForces Probiotics & Enzymes.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Effectively and beneficial in maintaining blood sugar level. Product is suitable for adults of all age groups. Product is safe as it uses natural and quality ingredients.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Fast shipping! Excellent product! Tastes good after 1/2 hour you feel full. Will buy again!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

My husband has diabetes and he is using this Nopal Cactus for many years.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I take 3 per day of these, they don't only control sugar and insulin but is good for cholesterol lowering and male prostate problems. A superior supplement I'd say.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Lot of Pre - Diabetes use this & No Pal Cactus Especially around World & in Mexica ( Do not use if on Insulin = Lower my Brothers 40 % Get Dr. Advice

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love it! Got this for my blood sugar

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Wonderful Product! I would definitely buy this product again!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Helps me keep blood sugar on good levels