AU

annelienie
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Oxygen therapy is so simple, but absolutely amazing

I'm using the oxygen now for 2 weeks. The oxygen gives me an energy boost. I can breath more deeply after some minutes :-) Oxygen therapy and hydrogen peroxide is not yet well known in my country belgium. Oxygen in the body is Oxygen is essential for cell growth and cell function. The drops gives such an energy boost in the morning and everything flows again. I take 1 pipette in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also increase oxygen in your body through Wim Hof's breathing exercise, being outside a lot, sleeping with the window open. The drops are very handy :-) Now, I also add a few drops to my children's water (6 and 7 years) in the morning. I feel it's good for them. My son complains this week less about headaches.

One of the few items out there that's worth every penny.Though the company probably has a 200% profit margin on this item,at least it's quality,no unnatural ingredients no fillers.Can't go wrong with extra oxygen, especially if you're mostly indoors/city life with no access to fresh(highly oxygenated)well or spring water.Great product but way too expensive.The moral thing for the manufacturer would be to lower the price so that more people can enjoy the benefits of this essential nutrient(in its purest form).Unfortunately, like so many other places in the world,maximum profits come first,people second.Even Covid has very little chance if you're well oxygenated from the inside out.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This was discounted, and does seem expensive at the full price, however it is a good immune support aid, and I will keep on buying this whenever it is discounted.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I ve been using this product while I had corona and it helped me I felt good. I use it now sometimes as my morning routine.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Amazing my first o2 product i drink it in water with iodine first thing in the morning after i brush my teeth. U literally feel the oxygen in your blood rush thru your whole body it is strange at first becuase im use to getting that feeling after exercising. Perfect way to start your day. Makes u feel very alert awake and alive. Will definitely keep as a staple in my vitamin/herb inventory.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This truly is an indispensable elixir in a bottle and works its magic right off the bat. Haven't used it for a load of stuff yet, but works wonders for what little I've used it for. Service by Iherb was exemplary and their prices are real hard to beat. Real pleased with my order.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Fantastic product it does everything it says. Will continue to but it💜

ed5d6492-085d-4e9c-9096-2b9698ca3687
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I like it, I have more energy, I will buy again...

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Loved what it does to dark spots. Some are smaller..