AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I was looking for the best vitamin c ever and I have found it . So happy I discovered healthforce brand . It’s the best immune effect potency antioxidant taste vitamin ever for the stomach. Zero acidity ingredient quality size mg vitamin c . I highly recommend it . Packaging is super natural and recyclable

d8c318ce-fb83-415e-a0d7-1cb9ddff13b8
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The powder inside the capsule is delicious! Which is a very big advantage, because small children agree to chew the capsule, or mix its contents with something else. It tastes sour, but delicious. This is unlike other C vitamins that are not tasty to chew. It's the most affordable natural vitamin C I've found, and also just good and does the job. The only downside is that the dose of the capsules per day needs to be high to reach the desired dose of vitamin C per day. But the advantage is that this vitamin C has all the benefits of its components, like the berry.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,815

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The quality of this product is excellent. I am so happy I discovered the HealthForce brand which offers the greatest vitamin c ever. It is the best immune effect potency antioxidant.. Zero acidity. This vitamin C has all the benefits of its components, like the berry. I highly recommend it . Glass packaging is super natural and recyclable.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have been taking another bramd of natural vitamin C, but later discovered that this Truly Vitamin C is best and high in active antioxidant. Keeps me well and strngthen my daily immune system, I take 2 capsules a day and it also acceptable to me when taken on empty stomach. I bought a couple of these to avoid out of stock situation.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

LOVE this brand and will always rebuy this. Its a natural vitamin C, easy to digest and even tho the high amount of pills for just one dose, its easy to spread them out over the day. Better to have the vitamin C over the course of the day anyway - than a super hit. :) Worth the price - you get what you pay for in this case!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it's good quality,but the ingredient more dos ,size good,you have to take more cap to reach 1000 mg,good for immunity system and it work good on your body light for stomach i take it before food I feel ok, vitamin c antioxidant,the tast is fine

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This vitamin c is amazing! Itis a very powerful antioxidant, and has a strong potency, and immunity. The taste is fine, and it effectively worked quickly in attacking the cold I had! The ingredients are of great quality, and the quantity is long lasting. It is by far one of the best values for your money!