AU

Posted on May 15, 2022
Chelation

I hv been using this with chlorella to chelate heavy metals from my brain. 4G and wifi give me a headache (i mean literally a headache). 5G makes me dizzy (had to sell my new 5G phone). to others who hv a similar problem with me, pls chelate the heavy metals from yr nervous system. i believe it is the presence of heavy metals that made me react this way to EMFs. i also sprinkle a bit of edta into my drinking water to chelate as well.. other useful supplements include NAC, Vit C and selenium. All the best!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is a small 1 oz bottle, but I am going to use it with Chlorella as a way to detox, esp metals, from my body. There is a brand that has both in, and is not much dearer but is 4 oz, -- but it's been out of stock for ages!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I used this when I was detoxing prior to having the amalgams removed and replaced in my mouth. I quite like the taste of cilantro (or coriander as we call it) so I didn't mind it at all. A friend of mine smelled it and gagged, but she is allergic to cilantro. I only had to detox for 3 months, so two bottles was all I needed. And the removal of the amalgums made a massive improvement which I'm sure was helped by the quality of the product. I was very careful choosing it, making sure the composition was good so that I could get the most benefit from the detox.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very high quality supplement, use this cilantro for heavy metals, around an hour after a chelating dose of chlorella! I have not tasted it yet, but it’s highly recommended and great value. Cilantro is a powerful ingredient. Love! Make sure to drink plenty of water when using.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

really great form of coriander or cilantro. needed for my detox smoothies. found it difficult to source organic produce from the shops so a great alternative

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Perfect for if you want the amazing health benefits of cilantro but can’t stand the taste. It definitely isn’t tasteless but it’s not as bad as eating it raw! Can easily mix with water or juice or in a smoothie to really minimise the taste

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I use this and cracked cell chlorella together in the mornings on an empty stomach for heavy metal detox support. Very gentle but must drink a lot of water.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I feel so much clearer headed and have better digestion after taking this. The only catch is you need to take it with chlorella/greens powder/zeolite to ensure toxins aren't being chelated and reabsorbed.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I really enjoy using this tincture it has a pleasant after taste and I can tell it’s working because I’ll get a metallic taste in my mouth as I have a metals are detoxing this effect goes away shortly