AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My dad had tried many different meds but to no avail. So we decided to give this a try. He has taken two bottles so far and the fungus at his toe nails are gone. Now only left with his finger nails so we will buy more. Would suggest everyone to buy at least two bottles as the bottles are small and can be used up very quickly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This stuff is great! I bought it for my cat's ear infection. No matter how often I cleaned her ears, the dirt would resurface the same day. I used this after cleaning my cat's ears, added a couple of drops to each ear and just like magic, the ear wax almost disappeared after just one day! I haven't used it for other ailments yet, but will definitely try it if needs be!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I can feel that is killing the fungus and parasite. I am also taking this in order to remove an ear fungus, intestinal fungus and parasite. I have taken before this intestaclear and as well it did helped me so much. I had a long worm 🪱 after I opened my bowels. Also it’s making me go to the toilet more often.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Item arrived less than a week from order date. It is well packed and came in good condition. All new and long expiry date . Appreciate the purchase and quick delivery service. This is first time trying the item after reading good reviews

708d52c6-e06d-4da2-bfc4-857c23e971b1
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been taking Fungus Fighter for about a week so far, and I am feeling great. It was wrapped carefully and safely and it's very easy to dispense.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I drink it after mixing in boiling water to burn off the alcohol. I use it for irrigating my nose and throat. and steaming my sinuses. Couldn't live without it due to my allergies.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It's hard to tell if it works but it's easy to use and is natural. I can see myself taking it as a preventative measure.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Active ingredients of spilanthes and usnea work well for throat infections, fungal, bacterial, etc. 40 drops in a little water (~4 oz) 2-3 times a day for 3-4 days takes care of throat infections, eliminating symptoms of coughing and excess congestion. Often a good substitute for conventional pharmaceutical antibiotics.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Wow!...I've had an ongoing fungal infection in my ear canal for months. I've seen the ENT specialist 3 times, used their acetic acid drops...nothing seemed to work. I decided I would take charge of my own healing, so ordered this and some homeopathic ear drops as well. I am thrilled! My ear is finally cleared!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I've been suffering with a candida overgrowth for quite sometime, mainly Skin, Nail Fungal Infections and Sinus Infections and had some mild success with another iHerb product (Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Candida Cleanse & Digestion Formula 102, 200 Vegetarian Capsules) but by the end of the first bottle of Fungus Fighter, I was already noticing a huge difference - especially with the sinus issues. I'll definitely be buying more!