AU

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Passion flower

I find that the quality of this Passion flower is very good. It really helps me calm down faster and sleep more soundly. I personally find it very potent, so I only need about 6 drops at bedtime. It is very pure Passion flower.I have been using it for a few years very satisfied with the results.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Totally chills you out. Dont mix with sedatives. I did and when I woke up it took me ages to work out what day it was.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

My teenage daughter who is having anxiety and depression issues uses this. It helps somewhat with better sleep. Reduced the number of times she wakes up. We use it 3x a day, abt 1/2 a dropper each time, last one being 1 hour before sleep. But of course she doesn’t like the taste haha! We dilute it with a little water.

856f4a5b-8ed3-44e8-b127-22110a3dc86d
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I experience a lot of anxiety and sleeping issues. My herbalist recommended this mixed with lemon balm to relax me. It has a very gentle relaxing effect. It doesn’t feel forced like some prescription medications.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

One of my favourite tinctures. I use it daily and regularly repurchase it. Only downside is the price.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Herb pharm has the best tinctures

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

It works for me, I took several drops at night.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

taste is strong, alcohol. improvement in sleep.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Part of my cooling down regiment before going to sleep

Posted on May 4, 2021

I take some drops 1 hr before going to bed and really helps me to sleep.