AU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

My daughter was sick recently with a cough and sore throat. We were out and my daughter was disappointed because she says this was one the things that has helped her in the past with sore throats. So I ordered to have on hand for next time.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My family has been using this for a long time because it really works. Found it at iHerb when I couldn't get it local. Shipping was fast, too! Thanks, iHerb!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Whenever the kids have a sore throat this is my first go to thing to supplement them. It soothes their throats and makes it easier to swallow.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This really relieves a sore throat and very soothing; as the label says. I have used this for years at the onset of any sore throat.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Excellent spray for sore throat, when used as noted in the description. Really helps sooth the pain in the throat. I have been using this spray for several years every winter.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is my go to when I have a sore throat, sick, or just when I am using it as a prophylaxis. It tastes a little strong and needs getting used to. But great product and really works for soothing throat!

This is great stuff if you wanna go the natural route besides the big pharma synthetic stuff they sell at the grocery store. Plus this actually works and you can take it as much as you want and whenever you want.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Whenever I start to get a sore throat I use it and it gets rid of it! Great stuff!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

the benefit fot my throat is the fast improvement the taste is good without any problems for my strict diet

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This spray has proven to be highly effective! Really helps with sore throat!