AU

Posted on Aug 28, 2021
Heaven sent!

Back in Feb I was diagnosed w/ subclinical hyperthyroidism. Went back again in July and my tsh was much lower. My t3 & t4 were normal. I had a thyroid uptake scan and my results were out of this world & not in a good way. I was then referred to see an endocrinologist. It took weeks to get an appt so I did a lot of research bc I didn’t want to be put on any meds. I ran across this product and decided to give it a go. My endocrinologist did a thorough thyroid panel. Long story short.. everything came back normal. I did not expect this product to work as fast as it did. It was literally delivered on Aug 13 & my endo appt was on Aug 20. She was absolutely amazed. 10/10 highly recommend but definitely check with your Doctor first.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Amazing product, Ive had 2 blood tests which have come back with very low tsh levels my doc was going to diagnose me with graves disease which i wasnt to keen on having medication for, I had another blood test this week and have been taking this 2-3x a day for a week and my levels are back to normal i will continue to implement this daily.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Has a good calming effect on my family’s member overactive thyroid, helps with sleep and heart rate, great blend of calming herbs in one bottle.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I read the review that it helps with hyperthyroidism. So I just gave it a try since I got it less than a year. Although I am still on a low dosage medication, somehow I found this supplement helps! So I will continue monitoring it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Just started this thyroid calming product. Will have to take it for a longer period in order to give an honest review. I heard its a good product for the thyroid so I'm trying it out. Will update later.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

very good packaging.. and fast delivery.... i will try as soon as possible and comment on the result later on.

793809a7-1990-43bc-852f-eca1555e3b6a
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The quality seems good, but this did not provide me with any great benefits. There might be other supplements that are better than this out there.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I ordered this product because I see nothing similar in Canada. I have a lot of fatigue and it may be rooted in my hyperthyroidism. It's hard to say what causes it, but I notice now since about 9 days of taking it, this is the ONLY supplement I added, and the last two mornings are the first mornings in maybe 2 months that I wake up not feeling fatigued.I think Thyroid Calming is the result and reason for this change. I will order more k

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great product. Has a good calming effect, helps with sleep.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This has been a game changer for my hyperthyroidism. It was out of stock for 8 months but luckily it’s back!