AU

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
It's aloe

I was diagnosed with IBD and this product helps calm stomach and intestinal irritation and flares. The flavor is an acquired taste, but it is worth the price to have a happier gut.

MarshSalam
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

it's really good...does not taste good..benefits outweighs the taste in this case!

Posted on Aug 21, 2020

Used to buy aloe water from local raw juice bar... but found that they just use this + purified water so it’s more cost effective for me to get this and make my own!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

It is exactly what I expected and ordered. It was in perfect condition when I received it.

Posted on May 1, 2021

delicious medicinal drink which has helped with my digestion-related problems. Excellent packaging by iherb.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

It's the only truly non-heated aloe. Once you heat it, even for just seconds, you destroy some of the value.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Great Product

Posted on Jul 5, 2017

I have been using this for several months now and it seems to have have made my gastro issues go away. Will see how it does going forward. It tastes a little sour but I just chug a few gulps out of the bottle each morning. No big deal on the after taste.

Posted on Apr 18, 2018

I've been using this product since March 28, 2018, and have found great benefits so far. I've suffered from constipation, fatigue and many other issues for a number of years after water well poison and then later a life-threatening head injury. I'm sure it would be more beneficial if I could afford to take 10-12 oz. a day for a few months, but I can only take 4-6 oz. and even this amount has helped greatly with constipation and fatigue. I'm trusting my body will still heal and continue to receive the benefits I believe it's giving me so far. I will order again when this supply is low. I appreciate iHerb's lowest price and free shipping that makes it possible for me to continue using it. Thank you! Lori