AU

wildhealthy
Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Pleasant fragrance with no unpleasant additives.

These Herban Cowboy deodorants have been my favourite deodorants for quite a while now. They don't smell overpowering or artificial, but have a pleasant fragrance with no unpleasant additives. Also, they aren't too expensive and I find that they work well enough in all seasons. I’ve tried the Forest and Dusk fragrances and recommend both, especially if you’re looking for a more natural alternative to average store-bought deodorants.

22441db8-2977-4016-920f-97a6e29da9d8
8d3c7ed0-e132-4630-ad92-42fe142dd75a
47f4a541-b1c2-4a2c-b58f-fbc301483fa2
088669dd-b8b8-438f-8fc0-34283611565b
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I like all natural products but find that a lot of "natural" deodorants are waaaay too dry. It's like dragging rubber across your arm pit... Then I come across this stuff. It glides on, smells amazing and really lasts! I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I've barely put a dent in it. I'll be a lifer.

3943b8e8-ff31-4fbb-a3c7-075ef4411d72
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Same comment as my review for the other scent. I like it, but..... Really nice scent, controls odor. However, it stained some of my shirts, especially shirts that are grey. The underarms are visibly darker than the rest of the shirt. So if you're wearing white or darker colors, it'll probably be fine for you.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I like this brand a lot. This scent is good for everyday use, but to me it has more of a "going out on the town/special occasion" smell to it. Sort of a mature man/cologne scent, but not super overpowering. Put this on in the bedroom and she'll be happy hehe.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

the best quality deodorant I’ve ever used, the scent is so refreshing and it lasts through out the day. Also love the size and packaging it comes in. Really wish I stumbled upon this product a long time ago

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is my partner's favourite deodorant in terms of a natural option. It works just as well as others and it has a very nice scent. It does not cause any irritation. It is probably medium priced--not the cheapest, not the most expensive.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Hard to describe the smell but it smells like a typical masculine scent. Not very offensive or too strong. Very smooth application and appreciate a aluminum free deodorant that doesn't contain baking soda, so it doesn't stain clothing

Posted on May 13, 2022

After reading the mostly positive reviews I figured I’d try this one, so first of all, the scent of this deodorant is fantastic, I haven’t found many with this kind of clean scent, but to counter the positives - it unfortunately preformed badly with stopping sweat, after several times I’ve tried it I could say confidently that in warm weather or if you are annoyed by sweat - this product isn’t for you. I’d recommend this deodorant to cold weather climates and people who don’t suffer/mind sweating a bit because from my experience (and I’ve tried many)- this deodorant doesn’t stop the sweat and your clothing will have that classic sweat spots, so.. onto the next one!

c143b60a-059d-4d94-9448-9d7911889758
Posted on May 22, 2022

This product was recommended by Gabriel Al Romani, who I trust. The smell and packaging is nice. Unfortunately this product just didn’t work for me. Maybe it is my skin type.