AU

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021
My favorite soap!

Love this stuff. Found it years ago, and now it's on amazon for a reasonable price. It's vegan, no chemicals, and has an awesome scent that I get complimented on regularly.

2623661b-8411-45b9-9de9-dacba911d820

It's not gritty pumice, you can use it to wash your face. And it doesn't smell like seaweed, either. Black walnut is a famous deodorizer. I like the combo!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Vegan, cruelty free, great smell, no plastic. To be honest, we don't use as much as a soap, but put it in the piles of clothes so that everything smells gooooood :) Hope this helps!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Cleans decently well. Not the most moisturising soap but it's not drying either. Scent is honestly quite nice, but it's weak/subtle and it doesn't linger very long.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

love the unisex scent and it cleans well! will repurchase

967b8751-783b-4552-88d1-f6fccf8ca34d
Posted on Dec 31, 2020

My teenagers use this great quality soap daily. The size is 140g (5ozs) and scent is amazing and fresh. And the bathroom is very pleasant smelling after too. The benefit is that this is a deodorant and gentle to the skin. It is just packaged in paper which is recyclable. No plastic. We have ordered this many times over and will keep doing so. Please click "like" if this is useful. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This will be my favorite soap from now on.. it is very gentle in ghe skin

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My son is hooked on this soap.. for life! The scent is amazing and long lasting!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This has become my favorite soap because I love the strong aroma, which lasts on the body.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021