AU

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have been using this product for a few years and bought this for my sensitive mom- she loved the color and also loved it because if was healthier than any other brands she has used before. She had itching and pain in her scalp with some of the supermarket brands. This is a wonderful product and I would highly because it’s made with natural ingredients.

c2ab8779-0075-4f4e-903c-25084e3ecf3e
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Based on other reviews, I ordered one shade lighter than I would have, and the color was perfect. Very close to my natural color. Doesn’t smell or stain as bad as normal box color. No applicator included. I used a root touch up brush from a former product and a disposable plastic bowl but a squeeze bottle would have been a LOT easier. Follow instructions carefully. They include how to blend 2 colors together if needed, which I appreciated. I processed for 40 min total to cover Grey. If you’re sensitive- do a skin test. I had no problems- but better to be safe and ensure you’re not allergic. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a great neutral color by a quality brand and it does not seem to dry out or ruin my hair. I use this every once in awhile and have even used it as a “touch up” on part of my hair that was a bit too light after getting back from the salon. You can just mix up what you need and save the rest.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This product is by far, hands down, the best hair color product I have ever used. It doesn't dry out my hair and actually makes my hair, softer and fuller. Plus the color last longer in my hair than any other I've used. So glad I tried it.

Posted on May 24, 2022